ConnectiCare, Inc. (“ConnectiCare”) will grant to you a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to hyperlink (“Link”) your Internet Web site to ConnectiCare’s Internet Web site, and/or use ConnectiCare’s Web Link Logo (“Link Logo”) on your Internet Web site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By using the name “ConnectiCare”, and/or installing the Link, and/or the Link Logo you agree to all of the terms of this Agreement. You agree to include the following notice on any World Wide Web (WWW) page you create that includes the Link or the Link Logo: “ConnectiCare and the ConnectiCare logo are registered trademarks of ConnectiCare, Inc.” This agreement gives you no rights to any intellectual property of ConnectiCare, and in particular, no rights to distribute CCI software.
- You may only use the registered Link Logo. No other ConnectiCare logo, obtained from ConnectiCare’s WWW page or any other ConnectiCare or any other ConnectiCare or non-ConnectiCare source, may be used.
- You may not use the name “ConnectiCare”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo to disparage ConnectiCare, its software, data, and/or services in ay way that in ConnectiCare sole business judgment and discretion may diminish or damage the goodwill in ConnectiCare’s name or Link Logo, including, but not limited to, uses that could be deemed obscene, excessively violent, misleading, or to encourage unlawful activities.
- You may not alter the appearance of the Link Log. The Link must stand by itself and must include a minimum amount of 30 pixels of empty space around it so as to avoid unintended associations with any other objects, including, but not limited to, type, photography, boarders, and edges. You may not use the Link Logo as a feature or design element of any other logo.
- You may not use the name “ConnectiCare”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo in any manner that implies ConnectiCare sponsorship or endorsement of your products, services, and/or Internet Web site.
- You may not use display the name “ConnectiCare”, the Link and/or the Link Logo more prominently than your company, product, Internet Web site name, or logo.
- ConnectiCare reserves the right to alter, modify, or discontinue the ConnectiCare WWW page and ConnectiCare Link Logo at any time, at its sole discretion. ConnectiCare shall not be liable or obligated in any manner for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever incurred by you in connection with the subject matter of this Agreement, and you hereby agree to waive such claims that you may acquire against ConnectiCare.
- You agreed to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ConnectiCare, its officers, directors, employees, agents and any of its affiliates for any loss or damage (including legal fees) caused to ConnectiCare arising out of your use of the name “ConnectiCare” the Link, and/or the Link Logo.
- ConnectiCare reserves the right to review your use of the name “ConnectiCare”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo, and you agree to provide ConnectiCare unrestricted access to your site to review your use of the name “ConnectiCare”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo. ConnectiCare may at any time and in its sole discretion, require you to discontinue your use of the name of “ConnectiCare”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo.